Getting through a good college can be really trickier, there are so many things that you need to prepare to get into a B-school. That is the longest procedure ever and the hardest part. Once you are in the college that you always wanted to graduate from, the story starts with the placement and jobs. So there is no end to our desires and wants. You are not even sure if the college that you are targeting at is the one that will give in an added advantage towards the journey in your life. This is how it rolls.
That part of admissions where group discussion is conducted, one of the rounds which are all about knowledge, speech and humor. My cousin came back from one of the level and the most abstract topic BLACK was given to them.
When I think about that one word I can just write in pointers:
- A color which represents darkness, sorrow and emptiness, more like finding a place in the dark. But to see the other side of it black starts the Revolution, gets all the inner thoughts out. Black is an icon of stylish.
- Girls prefer to wear anything black, one of the reasons being it makes them look slimmer and thin. This color goes with anything and everything. The perfect Little Black Dress for the first date, black tee, black shirts are the best bet on the first day of work, a black stilettos is a must in the wardrobe. This shade never goes out of fashion.
- Black is a theme in the Gothic sub –culture, black nail paints, and the use of extreme black clothing, the fiction stories of black rose, black magic.
- White goes well with black, they complement each other beautifully.
- Black is the safest choice on buying anything.
- Black” is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam. The song is the fifth track on the band’s debut album, TEN, being one of my personal favorite.
- There is a very inspiring movie – BLACK of Bollywood and 3 parts of the Men in Black are already out.
- There are some people who like dark interiors and love to have black curtains.
- Black people are a phrase used in North America to refer to Americans and Canadians of Sub- Saharan African descendant and it also reminds me of funerals in the English Culture.
- And also how can I forget the black tea, which I am sipping and writing this blog.
Do you have more to add on the list??